Okay, I missed way too many posts! We have that Peg Perego high chair with the little blue bears on it! It's nice. I bought it used on Craig's List, so it's seen better days, but it is high quality.
Ahhh, how fast they grow. One day they're eating rice cereal, the next they're playing X-Box with Daddy!
2 comments:
Okay, I missed way too many posts! We have that Peg Perego high chair with the little blue bears on it! It's nice. I bought it used on Craig's List, so it's seen better days, but it is high quality.
Ahhh, how fast they grow. One day they're eating rice cereal, the next they're playing X-Box with Daddy!
Your little girl is sooo cute!
Cute pictures of your little one.
Dave was also pleased to see that Gabrielle was learning how to play XBOX. :)
Hope you all are doing good.
Post a Comment